Toppers’ Tips: After cracking JEE Main 2023, know how Ishan Khandelwal is preparing for JEE Advanced 2023
Toppers’ Tips: After cracking JEE Main 2023, know how Ishan Khandelwal is preparing for JEE Advanced 2023

JEE Toppers' Tips: After scoring a 100 percentile in the JEE Main 2023, Ishan Khandelwal is all focused to crack JEE Advanced 2023. Son of a government school principal and a homemaker, Khandelwal has a keen interest in Mathematics and Computer Science.

He shares how he secured 100 percentile in JEE Main 2023 with indianexpress.com.

Which course do you want to pursue?

I have a very deep interest in Mathematics and Computer Science and therefore I want to pursue either Mathematics and Computing at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore or Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. I also wish to study Computer Science Engineering and if I get a good rank, I would choose IIT Bombay or IIT-Delhi.

Why do you want to become an engineer?

Most of my cousins are software engineers. Through them, I got to know about this field and why IITs are considered the best varsity to pursue higher studies. I always had an interest in Mathematics and wanted to pursue the same for my higher education.